Go beyond single transactions and treat customers based on their buying habits, then manage them in a personal way.
Given it’s easier to sell to previous customers than find new ones, are you doing everything you can to look after each and every past customer?
It’s a simple process:
1. Put aside just 30 minutes to start our on boarding process.
2. Working together we agree how to tag clients in order to support your segmentation and targets.
3. We then integrate your e-commerce site for you.
4. We build automated campaigns that target small groups of customers who share the same tags.
5. Over time these evergreen campaigns build up, so you’re increasingly able to tailor your marketing and grow your business.
Carla has a Grazing Table catering company and she sells platters for home delivery through her website.
Each transaction is stored in her Demand Finder CRM, so over time she can see who is a repeat customer, who bought only once, who only buys vegetarian options, who buys for 2 people and who always buys for a group.
Carla works with her Demand Finder Client Campaign Manager and they agree to tag as follows: Non-repeat, Repeat, Vegetarian, Couples, Dinner-Party.
They are then able to offer incentives that are tailored, such as a ‘25% off’ to get a second order from all Non-repeats, ‘10% off Be the first’ incentive for all vegetarians when launching their new Vegan Cheese Board.
Guidance and advice, along with actually running the campaigns is all delivered by Carla’s dedicated Demand Finder Client Campaign manager and aligned to the segment targets that are agreed.
(c) 2020 Demand Finder Limited, 1 Knights Court Archers Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, United Kingdom, SY1 3GA